Each contains 10 mg metoclopramide hydrochloride.
Additional components: sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate, anhydrous colloidal silicon, lactose, purified talc starch (corn).
1 ml contains 5 mg of active substance metoclopramide hydrochloride.
Auxiliary components: glacial acetic acid, sodium acetate, sodium metabisulfite, disodium salt of ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, water.
Metoclopramide is available in tablet form and as a solution.
- The blister packs 10 tablets. In a pack of cardboard there are 5, 10 blisters.
- The solution is available in 2 ml dark glass ampoules. The plastic tray contains 5 ampoules. A pack of cardboard can contain 1 or 2 pallets (5, 10 ampoules).
What is metoclopramide from?
The medication has antiemetic effect, has a stimulating effect on the motility of the digestive tract, reduces the severity of hiccups and nausea. The mechanism of action is based on blocking dopamine D2 receptors, on increasing the threshold of chemoreceptors located in the trigger region, on blocking serotonin receptors.
There is an assumption that the active substance is able to inhibit the relaxation of smooth muscle tissue of the stomach, which is caused Dopamine.
The drug accelerates the emptying of the stomach due to relaxation of its body, increased activity of the upper sections of the small intestine and antrum of the stomach. By increasing the pressure of the esophageal sphincter at rest, it reduces the throwing of the contents into the lumen of the esophagus.
An increase in the amplitude of peristaltic contractions increases the acid clearance. It is noticed that the active component stimulates the production of prolactinincreases level aldosterone, which can lead to fluid retention in the body (the effect is reversible).
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Characterized by rapid absorption from the digestive tract. Biological transformation occurs in the hepatic system. Communication with plasma proteins is 30%. In unchanged form and in the form of metabolites, it is excreted through the renal system.
The solution is excreted in the form of conjugates. The active substance is able to penetrate into breast milk, and pass through the blood-brain barrier. T1 / 2 is 4-6 hours. The active component penetrates the placental barrier.
Metoclopramide - what are these pills from?
Most often, the medication is used to stop nausea, vomiting and hiccups of various origins (including after treatment with cytostatics and radiation therapy).
The main indications for the use of metoclopramide:
- increased gas formation;
- reflux esophagitis (casting the contents followed by irritation of the walls of the esophagus);
- hypotension, atony of the intestine, stomach (including in the postoperative period);
- pyloric stenosis of functional origin;
- biliary dyskinesia (hypomotor developmental mechanism);
- with peptic ulcer of the digestive tract (as part of complex therapy);
- accelerating the movement of food along the digestive tract (stomach + small intestine) before duodenal sounding;
- increased peristalsis before x-ray examinations of the digestive system.
- intestinal obstruction of a mechanical nature;
- pyloric stenosis;
- bleeding in the digestive system;
- perforation of the walls of the intestine, stomach;
- diagnosed glaucomasuspicion of her;
- bronchial asthma in patients with hypersensitivity to sulfites;
- prolactin-dependent neoplasms;
- Parkinson's disease;
- extrapyramidal disorders;
- vomiting in the treatment of antipsychotics in patients with breast cancer;
- individual hypersensitivity.
The drug is not used in the postoperative period in patients with pyloroplasty and intestinal anastomosis, because vigorous muscle contractions worsen healing.
- children's age (development of dyskinetic syndrome is possible);
- advanced age (65 years and older);
- Parkinson's disease;
- bronchial asthma;
- diseases of the renal and hepatic system;
- hypertonic disease.
- dry mouth
- stool disorders (constipation, diarrheal syndrome).
- sulfa hemoglobinemia in adults;
Cardiovascular system, metabolism:
- AV blockade.
- fast fatiguability;
- parkinsonism (hyperkinesis, muscle stiffness as a result of dopamine blocking effect);
- rhythmic protrusion of the tongue;
- extrapyramidal disorders (oculogyric crisis, bulbar type of speech, opisthotonus, spastic torticollis, trismus);
- dyskinesias (with kidney pathology);
- depressed mood;
- migraine headaches;
- noise in ears;
- angioedema edema;
- menstrual irregularities (dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea);
In the early days of therapy, agranulocytosis may develop. In some cases, there is hyperemia of the nasal mucosa.
Instructions for use metoclopramide (method and dosage)
Metoclopramide tablets, instructions for use
Scheme for adults: 3-4 times a day for 5-10 mg. When administered, the maximum single dose is 20 mg. You can take no more than 60 mg per day.
Instructions for use Metoclopramide-Darnitsa
The tablets are intended for oral administration, the preferred time is 30 minutes before meals. The daily dose of 30-40 mg is designed for 3-4 doses. The course is designed for 4-6 weeks. If necessary, treatment can be prescribed for 6 months.
The solution is intended for intramuscular, intravenous administration. The medicine is administered 1-3 times a day for 10-20 mg. Patients taking cytostatics, and after radiation therapy to prevent vomiting, nausea, the solution is administered intravenously, calculating the dose according to the scheme - 2 mg / kg. Before radiological examinations of the drug is administered for 5-15 minutes at a dose of 10-20 mg.
- extrapyramidal disorders;
Within a day after the administration of the drug, negative symptoms stop. The prescription of anti-Parkinsonian medications and drugs from the group of m-anticholinergics is effective.
Cholinesterase inhibitors weaken the effect of the drug. The risk of extrapyramidal disorders is significantly increased with simultaneous therapy with antipsychotics.
Metoclopramide is able to increase the activity of histamine H2 receptor blockers, enhance the sedative effect of sleeping pills, and exacerbate the effect of ethanol on the nervous system. The drug enhances absorption:
- Tetracycline (including tetracycline antibiotics);
- Acetylsalicylic acid;
Metoclopramide Vial slows down the absorption of the following drugs:
Terms of sale (recipe in Latin)
Rp. Sol. Methoclopramidi hydrochloridi 10 mg
D.t.d N 20
S. intramuscularly 1-3 times a day.
Keep away from light. Temperature recommended by the manufacturer: no more than 25 degrees.
4 years for solution, 3 years for tablets.
At parkinson's diseasepathology of the kidneys, hypertension and bronchial asthmamedication is prescribed with caution. Children have a high risk of developing dyskinetic syndrome, and elderly people develop tardive dyskinesia, parkinsonism.
Possible distortion of the level of prolactin and aldosterone in the blood during the entire course of treatment.
AnalogsMatches for ATX Level 4 code:PassengerAceclidineMotinormDomridMotiliumItomedDomperidoneMotilakGanatonTserukal
During pregnancy and lactation
Metoclopramide is contraindicated in of pregnancy. The active ingredient is able to pass into breast milk. Experimental studies have not proved the negative effect of the drug on the fetus.
On the Internet quite often there are positive reviews about metoclopramide. The drug has really proven its effectiveness and is successfully used in antiemetic therapy.
Patients taking cytostatics, as well as those receiving radiation therapy, note that the drug helps get rid of nausea and vomiting.
Price metoclopramide, where to buy
The price of metoclopramide tablets
In Ukraine, the drug can be purchased for 28 UAH (Metoclopramide-Darnitsa).
The price of metoclopramide in injections in Russia is 70 rubles.
- Online Pharmacies in Russia
- Online pharmacies in UkraineUkraine
- Online pharmacies in Kazakhstan
- Metoclopramide solution in / in and in / m 0.5% 2ml No. 10 SoteksZAO Soteks 86 rub.order
- Metoclopramide (tab. 10mg No. 56) 34 rub.order
Eurofarm * 4% discount on the promotional code medside11
- Metoclopramide 10 mg No. 56 Tablets Renewed PFK AO Update32 rub.order
- Metoclopramide-Darnitsa 0.5% 2 ml No. 10 solution 41 UAH
- Metoclopramide-Darnitsa 0.01 g №50 tablets PrAT "Pharmaceutical company" Darnitsya ", Ukraine41 UAH order
- Metoclopramide hydrochloride 5 mg / ml 2 ml No. 10 injection for 36 UAH order
- Metoclopramide ampoule Metoclopramide injection for 0.5% ampoules 2ml №10 Ukraine, Darnitsa PrJSC 45 UAH order
- Metoclopramide tablets Metoclopramide tablets 10mg No. 50 Ukraine, Darnitsa PrJSC 45 UAH order
- Metoclopramide ampoule Metoclopramide injection 5mg / ml ampoules 2ml №10 Ukraine, Borshchagovsky HFZ PAO 34 UAH order
- Metoclopramide ampoule Metoclopramide injection for 0.5% ampoules 2ml №10 Ukraine, Health LLC 34 UAH order
- Metoclopramide tablets Metoclopramide tab. 10mg No. 50 Ukraine, Health LLC 44 UAH order
- Metoclopramide 5 mg / ml 2 ml No. 10 solution d / in.amp. in / in and in / m. Novosibkhimpharm OJSC (Russia) 680 tg.order