In 1 capsule - anise oil 0.1 g; rapeseed oil 0.17 g. Gelatin, dye, glycerin, water, as auxiliary components.
Capsules No. 30.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Anise oil Dr. Theiss is a herbal preparation whose activity provides a complex composition of anise oil: anethole, limonene, α-pinene, dipenten, camphin, γ-bisabolene, turmeric, γ-hymachalene, methylchavicol, α-fellandren, hydroquinone, β-farnesene, anisaldehyde, propionic acid, myristic acid, oil to, aniseed, anisketone. Active components stimulate the motility of the epithelium of bronchioles, enhance the secretion of glands, reduce the viscosity of sputum. All this contributes to the promotion of sputum from the respiratory tract and its easy expectoration. In addition, it has an antispasmodic, antimicrobial and mild laxative effect. It has a deodorizing effect.
When taken, the essential oil is well and quickly absorbed from the small intestine and enters the bloodstream and bronchial tree, where it exerts its effect. Already after 30-35 minutes trans anethole detected in exhaled air. 17% anetola it is excreted with exhaled air, but most (54-69%) are excreted by the kidneys. After 8 hours, it is completely excreted from the body.
Indications for use
Respiratory diseases with difficult sputum separation.
- age up to 12 years;
- itching of the skin, rash, redness;
- nausea, rarely vomiting.
Anise oil, instructions for use (Method and dosage)
Aniseed oil capsules should be taken after meals with plenty of fluids. Adults and children from 12 years of age are recommended to take 1 capsule 2-3 times a day. Treatment usually lasts up to 3 weeks. On the recommendation of a doctor, a second course of treatment is possible.
No cases were noted. However, if the recommended doses are exceeded, nausea and diarrhea.
Interaction with other drugs was not observed.
Terms of sale
It is released without a prescription.
Temperature up to 20 ° С.
AnalogsMatches for ATX Level 4 code:KashnolBronchophytePine budsPeruvian balmPertussinBronchosanGedelixMixture for inhalationHerbion Ivy SyrupHerbion Plantain SyrupHerbion Primrose SyrupMukaltinSinupret ForteDr. Tayss syrup with plantainBronchoseptJosetThermopsolTussamagAlthea syrupDry Cough Syrup
Syrup Althea, Bronchicum, Bronchipret, Amtersol Syrup, Pertussin Syrup, Mukaltin.
Anise Oil Reviews
To facilitate the removal of sputum are used expectorant. Sputum discharge improves the condition of patients, reduces the risk of recurrence of respiratory tract infections. Among them is aniseed essential oil, obtained from the fruits of this plant by steam distillation. This is a practically colorless liquid that has found application in cosmetology and medicine.
The use of aniseed oil inside in the form of capsules or liquid dosage forms (syrups, potions) causes secretolytic, mucolytic, bronchodilator and antimicrobial effects. It is also used for aerophytotherapy - inhalation of air saturated with oils. When inhaled, it has an additional general stimulating and sedative effect. This treatment method can be successfully carried out at home. Many patients prefer herbal preparations and are often used for coughing in children. However, it is noted that some children (even at age 12) do not swallow capsules well, therefore, potions or syrups are preferred for them.
- "... These capsules helped me a lot with a dry cough. I also inhaled with aniseed oil using an inhaler. It softens the cough and promotes a transition to a moist".
- "... Cough drugs are now a great choice, but the second time I stop there. I noticed an improvement on the third day - sputum began to recede, the cough became softer. I noticed that my breath freshens and the cigarette smell is eliminated.".
- "... For me it is important that the drug is on a natural basis, it is convenient to take anywhere, unlike potions. It helps with a dry cough, which I constantly have with a cold".
- "... Allergy began on the next day, apparently, it doesn’t suit me".
- "... I do not like the specific smell of anise, so I refuse all the preparations that it enters".
Anise oil price, where to buy
In the pharmacy network of the Russian Federation, you can buy aniseed oil in capsules. The cost of 30 capsules ranges from 253-286 rubles.
- Online pharmacies in UkraineUkraine
- Anise oil capsule Anise oil caps. 100mg No. 30 Germany, Naturwaren 92 UAH order