Phyto-cream contains both water and oil extracts of medicinal plants: three-part series Bidens tripartita, medicinal calendula Calendula officinalislarge celandine Chelidonium majusmarsh marshmallows Gnaphalium uliginosum and white birch leaves Betula alba.
Active components are supplemented by auxiliary components: petroleum jellycamphor, medical solidol, lanolin and linseed oil.
Ointment Antipsoriasis is available in tubes with a volume of 130 ml.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Antipsoriasis has a natural herbal composition and is a prolonged-action homeopathic medicine. Its antipsoriatic effect is carried out by improving microcirculation in the skin and other layers epidermis, thanks to high-quality rubbing, transport and elimination of metabolic products are enhanced. At the same time, the content of phytocomponents in the keratinized prickly layer of the skin increases significantly, the action of which is aimed at the formation of a normal healthy horny layer of the skin, as well as blocking the flow of oxygen into the damaged areas. Thus, the ointment prevents the spread of the inflammatory process.
The more intensively the cream is applied and the longer it is on the skin, the greater the chances of resorption of psoriatic plaques. Self-healing of the skin occurs due to the accumulation of active phytocomponents with:
- antiviral and regenerative effects.
Products metabolism excreted along with urine, as well as through sweat and sebaceous glands.
Indications for use
- Local psoriatic skin lesions on the legs and arms (prevention and treatment);
- recovery after taking hormonal and other anti-psoriatic drugs;
- Open wounds and fissures (due to the risk of infection);
- history of pustular skin diseases;
- use of alcohol, including low alcohol drinks, for example, beer;
- individual intolerance;
- the use of tomato-containing or fatty foods.
In 70% of cases at the beginning of therapy (on the 3rd-10th day) Kebner effectmanifested as redness, lung itching and rashes, which, after a maximum of a week, pass spontaneously.
Extremely rare manifestations allergic reactions, but it is best to hold before use allergy test: apply cream on the back of your hand and rub it. If after 15 minutes there is no redness or itching, then you do not have an individual intolerance to the components.
Instructions for use (method and dosage)
Antipsoriasis ointment should be applied with clean hands to the affected areas and rubbed until completely absorbed, best of all - several times in the evening, observing an interval of 2-3 hours. If you took a shower, bath or other water procedures, then after them it is recommended to reapply this antipsoriatic agent.
One tube of ointment on average is designed for 400 centimeters of square skin.
For three days (in a row), apply the cream 1-2 times a day, then a one-day break is needed.
In addition, if there are no contraindications, it is necessary to apply this ointment to the areas of natural folds with inguinal, axillary and submandibular lymph nodes.
To achieve a visible effect, approximately 25-35 days are required, and for a partial or complete recovery - at least 1-2 months. The manufacturer strongly recommends the use of phyto-cream Antipsoriaz for about 20-25 days after reaching full recovery and the disappearance of manifestations psoriasis to prevent relapse.
An optimal rubbing regimen is necessary, which does not entail stripping off psoriatic scales present on the skin. Otherwise, the skin may respond with microstress, leading to an exacerbation of the disease.
During therapy, do not wear clothes made of artificial materials - give preference to things made of cotton or other natural fabrics.
There have been no cases of overdose.
With complex treatment psoriasistogether with enterosorbentsand immunomodulators, as well as drugs designed to cleanse the body, you can achieve a better result.
Terms of sale
Cool dry place.
Preparations with a similar mechanism of action on the skin:
All reviews of phyto-cream Antipsoriasis boil down to three positive distinguishing features:
- effectiveness of action, which is confirmed by up to 87% of patients;
- ease of use - regardless of whether you are at home or traveling;
- compatibility with other drugs - therapy can be combined with the use of drugs for other chronic diseases.
Despite the fact that the phyto-cream Antipsoriasis is not registered as a medicine, it helps many with psoriasis and dandruff. Patients leave various comments and positive reviews about Antipsoriasis ointment:
- "... The cream is very good - it helped to cope with psoriatic plaques that are over 20 years old."
- "... Just a few days of active use and positive changes are visible."
- "... The cream doesn't smell, and can be used right at work."
- "... Well moisturizes, removes the feeling of tightness of the skin and most importantly - helps!"
Price, where to buy
The price of Antipsoriasis ointment differs depending on the composition and form of release:
- The classic "Antipsoriasis" costs from 720 rubles.
- Concentrated "Antipsoriaz" with a high content of phytocomponents (increased by 1.5-2 times compared with the classic) - starting price of 820 rubles.
- Phytocream "Antipsoriaz Lux" is available in a more convenient form for use and costs at least 790 rubles.